Please mail CDs of radiologic/imaging studies to our office, and use fax or email for other documents.
What to bring to office consultation visit:
Prior to your date of surgery, please provide us with as much information as possible. Dr. Towfigh will be reviewing these prior to your visit. This will make your consultation time in the office much more efficient, maximizing your one-on-one time with your surgeon.
If you have had any of the following performed in the past 10 years, please provide documentation to our office:
- Any operation related to development of your hernia or pain complaint (this may or may not be a hernia operation)
- You can get a copy of your “Operative Report” from the hospital or center where you had the procedure or from your surgeon’s office.
Radiologic Studies (Ultrasounds, CT scans, MRI scans)
- Any radiologic studies of the area of your hernia or pain complaint
- You must also provide the CD of the radiologic images. Dr. Towfigh reviews the images herself, and does not rely solely on the radiologic report.
- Any narrative you wish to provide about your symptoms, journey, etc.